Paradigm Supercritical Innovations is looking for a qualified Design Engineer.
This is a part time position that will lead to full time.
- Applicant must be a licensed engineer registered with the NSPE or equivalent.
- Provide mechanical designs and develop new products utilizing CO2 extraction technology.
- Resolve problems and improve manufacturing ability and serviceability of products by working with manufacturing and service personnel.
- Develop and recommend changes if any for manufacturing processes.
- Reduce product cost and improve design performance working with other groups on value engineering initiatives.
- Assist moderately complex engineering assignments.
- Prepare engineering CAD, finite element analysis and fluid dynamic simulations.
- Utilize engineering field computer applications to read and interpret blueprints.
- Upgrade product and reduce service failures and cost consulting marketing personnel.
- Provide technical guidance to management if required.
- Identify and procure appropriate process equipment.
- Investigate, develop and implement new process technologies of major scope.
- Hourly and contract based pay.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org